Sunday, October 09, 2005

Okay, I finally found one good reason to say I NEED a man.

Plumbing.

Actually, it's not the plumbing part that's the problem. It's the screwing.

I tried to turn my faucet on today (I finally connected the drain with a series of j-bends, p-traps and sawed-off plastic pipe) and water spurted EVERYWHERE. This is not a good thing. The water is spurting everywhere because the female to female connector that I'm using is not tight enough.

I screwed it in as far as I could, which seemed to be about halfway. I thought to myself "well, that's as tight as it goes" and bravely turned on the faucet. Apparently, that's not as tight as it goes. Which is the first legitmate reason I can think of that I need a man. I mean, I suppose I could find a woman who is stronger than me and could tighten the hoses all the way, but lets face it, I'm not that likely to find a woman who's stronger than me!

(Okay, let's face it for real: I'd rather ask a man for help with the screwing. Screwing of the hoses! What were you thinking?)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com