Saturday, October 08, 2005

A mile in their ... uh ... aisle.

Remember how I was scoffing at the people in the toilet seat aisle in Home Depot? Standing there agonizing over something as simple as a toilet seat! How absurd! Pick on and get on with your life, like I did. Well ... I had to return the wooden toilet seat I picked out. It just wouldn't make sense any more, now that the bathroom floor is tile, not wood. Returning was not the problem.

The problem was picking out the new seat. There really are so many different styles! And my toilet is almond color, not white, but which shade of almond is it? And if I get the nicer seat and it's a little too big, will it look ridiculous? Will it even fit? What if I open the box and change my mind? What's Home Depot's policy on that?

I think I went back to the toilet seat aisle four or five times, but I'm happy to report that I have made a selection. I still have to see if it fits and if the color is okay. And don't worry, I have learned my lesson about how hard some choices can be.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com