Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm impressed.

I have to admit that I was pretty impressed when I wired a chandelier in my kitchen. It's not the most remarkable thing I've done, but it is something that you don't do every day.

I'm about to become undeservedly impressed with myself again. I just bought a hole saw, and I'm not afraid to use it. A hole saw is a metal circle with saw teeth that has a drill stem, so you attach it to your (really hot, really useful) drill and use it to cut round holes in ... well in whatever you want. In my case, I'll be using it to cut holes in the wainscoating for the drainpipe and the faucet escutcheons. I actually got a little set of FOUR hole saws with an interchangable drill stem, so I can make holes of multiple sizes.

How cool is that?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com