Saturday, September 03, 2005

Oh my god, what will happen if I paint everything the wrong color?

I went to the paint store today to get paint chips. I have a general idea of what I want: a sort of teal-grey in the living room, accented with green, gold in the kitchen, and probably something neutral in the bedroom. But there are hundreds of shades of teal-grey! Not to mention thousands of shades of white! I stood in front of the paint chips for almost an hour, trying to figure out what they would look like translated onto my walls.

I made it out of the paint store with about 20 cards, and took them out in the daylight to have a look. After juggling them around, my colors emerged! I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel about them in the morning, but I think I found something nice.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com